The mobile website
>The mobile website
The website is a useful tool for preparing your tour of the Écrins range.
It has a wide range of access points, useful functions and content:
- Search for hiking trips to suit you (duration, climb, place, etc.)
- Consult practical and illustrated information files with visitors' experiences, descriptions, pictures and heritage (animals, pastoralism, etc.)
- Navigate with the interactive map from the IGN Geoportal
- Choose your accommodation and find all the services for hikers
- Download or print your PDF file or your GPS route
All the pathways at yout fingertips !
The Grand Tour des Écrins has its own mobile application for smartphones and tablets. Here you can find all the practical information about the GR® 54 and the "Balcons des Écrins" itineraries.
You can use this innovative and practical tool:
- To select your hiking route according to your criteria (duration, climb, theme, etc.) or with the interactive map of the region
- Take the files and detailed maps with you by downloading them one by one over wifi or 3G/4G to use them in the mountains without a network
- Navigate on the ground with the GPS on your smartphone or tablet
- Receive alerts about local heritage near the footpath via the GPS
- Find out about the services for visitors near the hiking routes
The mobile application is now available for free on Android and iOS (iPhone and iPad)